CSS Animations Level 2 First Draft
Changes since CSS Animations Level 1
- The interaction between CSS Animations and Web Animations is defined, and the concepts of the owning element and animation composite order are introduced.
- Generation of keyframe objects is described in detail.
- The animation-composition property is introduced, which defines the composite operation used when multiple animations affect the same property simultaneously.
- The animation-timeline property is introduced, which defines the timeline used with the animation.
- The animation shorthand property is updated to account for these new properties.
- Dispatch of animation events is described.
- The CSSAnimation interface is added.
- Requirements on pending style changes are described.